APPLICATION DEADLINE: March 16, 2016
Sponsor: Bluementhol Performing Arts
- Demonstrated ability and great interest in one or more areas of the performing arts
- Desire to pursue an undergraduate major in a discipline related to the performing arts (e.g. music, dance, theatre, technical theatre, arts administration, or teaching)
- Cumulative high school grade point average of 2.5 or higher
- Evidence of acceptance by an accredited four-year college or university with an established performing arts program;
- One page essay entitled, “Why I Am the Right Choice for the Mary Doctor Performing Arts Scholarship”
Application Available at: See Ms. McGuire for hardcopies or click here for more information and to download the application.