APPLICATION DEADLINE: March 31, 2017
Sponsor: Charlotte “Queen City” Chapter
Scholarship Amount: Four $500 awards to incoming freshmen.
- US Citizen
- Graduated or senior who will graduate from an accredited high school
- GPA of 3.0 or better
- Must reside in either Mecklenburg, Cabarrus, Gaston, or Chester counties.
- Letter of recommendation from a faculty member
- A copy of a letter of acceptance from NC A&T State University
- 300-500 word essay on:
- Importance of Second Morrill Act in 1890 or Name one Prominent alumnus or alumna and how their contribution to North Carolina A&T State University may inspire you.
- Why you want to attend North Carolina A&T State University
- A sealed official copy of a high school transcript
Where to apply: Get a hardcopy from Ms. McGuire or click here to download the application.