APPLICATION DEADLINE: March 15th, 2017
Summary: The Charlotte Club of the National Association of Negro Business and Professional Women’s Clubs, Inc. (NANBPWC) is proud to offer four (4) scholarships this school year. To qualify, applicants must be of financial need and of African American descent. All CMS and charter schools in Mecklenburg County are eligible to participate.
Sponsor: The Charlotte Club of the National Association of Negro Business and Professional Women’s Clubs, Inc. (NANBPWC)
- Applicant is an African American graduating high school senior and a U. S. Citizen.
- Applicant must have a 2.5 GPA or above on a 4.0 scale by February 1 in the year of graduation to apply.
- Applicant must be of financial need.
- Applicant must complete an official Charlotte Club Scholarship Application by deadline date, March 15, 2017.
- Applicant must submit a typed 300-word essay on the following topic: How Has Your Family Background Affected the Way You See the World?
How to apply: Download the application here or come see Ms. McGuire for a hardcopy.
More info: If you have questions or need additional information, please contact Mrs. Vannie Gregory at 704-568-6382.