APPLICATION DEADLINE: April 1, 2017
Sponsor: Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc. – Omega Iota Omega Chapter
- 3.0 GPA minimum
- High school senior at a Charlotte-Mecklenburg County School
- One completed application. (An incomplete application will not be considered.)
- A sealed recommendation from a faculty member.
- A sealed recommendation from someone who has in-depth knowledge of the applicant’s community service/work involvement. Letters may not be from family members.
- An acceptance letter from an accredited college or university.
- An essay with a minimum of 250 words from the prompts listed on this application.
- An official transcript.
How to Apply: Download the application here or get a hard-copy from Ms. McGuire
Mail Application To:
Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc.
Omega Iota Omega Chapter
Post Office Box 16054
Charlotte, NC 28297-6054
More Info: For questions or concerns, please contact Ms. Betty Payne, Scholarship Committee Chairman, at 704-510-1694 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.