APPLICATION DEADLINE: April. 3, 2017 – all applications must be post mark or delivered by this date
Sponsor: Omega Psi Phi Fraternity, Inc. – Pi Phi Chapter
- To be eligible for financial assistance, an applicant must fully complete and submit a Pi Phi Chapter Scholarship Application, providing all required information – including a 500 word essay.
- High school graduates who are applying for the first time should show proof of acceptance from an accredited post-secondary institution of higher education. This includes community colleges, technical institutions, trade/vocational schools, and four-year degree granting institutions.
- A recipient must be enrolled or planning to enroll as a full-time student as defined as a minimum of twelve (12) semester hours or nine (9) quarter hours.
- Although a student may apply for a renewal scholarship, scholarships are awarded for one academic year. Priority will be given to first time applicants.
- Students awarded scholarships are eligible to reapply in subsequent years for continued financial assistance. To be awarded additional aid, a student must have a 3.0 average or above on a 4.0 grading system.
How to apply: Click here to download the application or see Ms. McGuire for a hardcopy.
More Info: If you have any questions about this process, please email Dammeon L. Chisholm at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 704-890-5902