APPLICATION DEADLINE: March 27, 2017
Amount: All scholarships will be paid directly to Central Piedmont Community College
and will be designated for tuition and fees.
- CMS graduating senior who will attend CPCC in the fall, majoring in Human Services or a related field.
- Commitment to community service, as demonstrated through volunteer experience and career objectives.
- A completed application.
- An official copy of the applicant’s high school transcript.
- SAT/ACT scores—if available.
- Two recommendation forms: one from a teacher, counselor, or other school administrator and one from an employer, community leader, or other non-related adult.
- A personal statement (see topics on page 4 of application).
How to apply: Download the application here or see Ms. McGuire for a hardcopy.