APPLICATION DEADLINE: April 26, 2017
Sponsor: Ramese Court #78 of Charlotte, NC
- Applicant must have a cumulative grade point average of 2.5 and above.
- Applicant must show proof of acceptance at an academic, vocational or technical school for post-secondary studies.
- Applicant must demonstrate financial need
- Applicant must provide evidence of volunteer activities he/she has
- Applicant must have leadership potential as evidenced by school and/or community
- Complete an application packet. The application packet includes:
- A completed application form.
- An official high school transcript.
- Three recommendation forms: from a teacher or other school official and from an employer, minister or other adult familiar with applicant’s potential.
- Attach photograph to application. Photograph should be 3X5 wallet size. The photograph will not be returned.
- Use 300 words or more describing yourself, career goals and need for
How to apply: Download the scholarship here or get a hardcopy from Ms. McGuire