APPLICATION DEADLINE: June 15, 2017
Sponsor: The Alumnae Association of Omega Phi Beta Sorority, Incorporated
The Reach for the Gold Book Scholarship (RFTG) recognizes academic and benevolent achievement among young women of color, and supports continued success through the first year of college. The Alumnae Association of Omega Phi Beta Sorority, Incorporated awards one scholarship recipient annually.
- Must be a female student of color. Woman of color identifies with any of the following ethnic backgrounds: Hispanic / Latina, Native American / Alaskan Native, Arab or Middle Eastern, Asian or Pacific Islander, or Black / African American
- Must be a senior in high school or secondary school, graduating in May/June 2017.
- Must be entering an accredited 4-year college or university program as a first year student by the fall 2017 semester.
- Must have a minimum high school / secondary school academic average of 85, or 3.4 on a 4.0 GPA scale.
- Must have a minimum (math, writing, and critical reading) SAT score of 1350, or a minimum ACT Composite score of 28.
How to Apply: Download the application here or see Ms. McGuire for a hardcopy.
More Information: For more info, go to their website: http://www.omegaphibeta.org/national-initiatives/scholarships-grants/