APPLICATION DEADLINE: May 15, 2017
Sponsor: Philo Affiliate – Sigma Gamma Rho Sorority, Inc – Beta Omicron Sigma Chapter
To qualify for this scholarship please submit the attached application, completed and
accompanied by the following items:
- 3.0 GPA or higher
- Current official transcript of work completed in high school.
- Scholastic Aptitude Score (SAT) or ACT Score
- Letter of Acceptance from an accredited institution of higher learning
- A 250 – 300 word typed essay on one of the following topics:
- What can I contribute to improve my school?
- How can the school system be improved?
How to Apply: Download the application here or see Ms. McGuire for a hardcopy
Philo Scholarship Chairperson
P.O Box 31372
Charlotte, NC 28231-1372
The Philo Affiliate of Sigma Gamma Rho Sorority, Incorporated, Beta Omicron Sigma Chapter, established this fund to provide aid to high school students, both male and female of all races, in their pursuit of higher education.
Winners will be notified after June 17, 2017.