APPLICATION DEADLINE: May 31, 2017
Amount: LCCU will offer up to thirty (30) scholarships totaling $50,000 to be used during the upcoming 2017-2018 school year.
Sponsor: Latino Community Credit Union
- Must be a member of the LCCU
- Must have been accepted to a four-year university, community/technical college, or other institution of higher learning.
- A copy of your acceptance letter or evidence of enrollment at a community/technical college or university
- Two recommendation letters that can reflect your dedication, character, and integrity with contact information
- A two-page, or 500 word, essay that includes your bio, your career and personal goals, the reason why you are applying and what this scholarship, if selected, would mean to you
How to apply: Download the application here.
Applications will be available at all of our local branches or may be downloaded. You can drop off you application at any branch, or also submit it and any attachments by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline for submitting the application is May 31st, 2017.
More information: Go to the LCCU’s scholarship website here.